At The Normandy Company. We stress one rule above all others: no job or task is more important to us than worker and client health and safety. If any of our jobs represent a potential safety or health threat, every effort will be made to plan a safe way to complete the job in a timely manner. All of our employees are required to read through our company safety manual before they set foot on any job sites and our safety rules are strictly enforced.
A large part of our safety program also consists of employee training. All our employees are trained by certified instructors. Safety courses include:
- Proper weapon handling procedures
- Range safety rules
- First aid course that focuses on: heat injuries, shock injuries, wound injuries, fractures & resuscitation
- Surveillance techniques
- Operations rules e.g. General Orders for US Department of Defence contracts
- Information and communication safety
- Full use of operational kits
- Usage of scaffolding and proper set up and take down procedures
- Safety practices with power tools
The information used to design our safety program has come from many years of experience of our personnel. The Normandy Company is committed to safety first.